So, you’ve signed up for your first mud run…now what? Well, one of the most often asked questions from first-timers is: WHAT DO I WEAR FOR A MUD RUN!?!? The truth is, you can wear just about anything or next to nothing. I have never come across any “enforced” rules regarding things you can’t wear, cialis best price fast delivery except for full-on nakedness. Although I’ve seen some pretty elaborate costumes, the majority of mud runners wear your standard t-shits, shorts and shoes. I’ve noticed that the top athletes that are focused on winning the event usually streak through the course wearing trail shoes and 3 buy generic viagra online running shorts (you know, the really short kind that make non-runners slightly uncomfortable to be around), and that’s about it. It’s easy to do when you have rock hard abs and chiseled arms and pecs. For the rest of us that are “mostly” in shape, buy keyword qoclick com viagra might I suggest a shirt?
Knowing what to wear for a mud run is pretty important, if you ask me. Usually the course is designed to push your limits and pictures of generic viagra test your toughness. You really don’t want any wardrobe malfunctions to impede your progress. I’ve seen girls start the race in sexy yoga pants only to finish looking like a hot mess, with their pants completely stretched out barely able to walk, let alone run. The soggy t-shirt that is stretched to drug manufacturers buy softtabs viagra the knees is also a pretty common sight. Knowing what your uniform is made of is key.
What to wear for a mud run:
- Shirts and shorts should be made of polyester or spandex (Dri-fit blend). Do not wear anything made of buy viagra without prescription cotton, as it soaks up water, adds weight and stretches.
- Spandex compression shorts. These can be worn under your regular running shorts. I highly recommend a pair of these, as they do a good job of keeping the mud and purchasing online generic cialis tadalafil gravel out of your crotch and minimize chaffing.
- Running shoes. Most people will recommend a good trail runner. I wouldn’t advise going out and buying a new pair just for the event, but if you have an older pair ready for retirement, and you want them to go out in a blaze of cheap viagra glory, then use those. I’ve run several 10 – 12 mile mud events in a pair of old road shoes with no issue. Don’t wear cleats thinking your are going to get better traction. You won’t. Don’t try to duct-tape them on (for fear of losing them in the viagra users reviews mud), it doesn’t work.
- Gloves are optional. They work great on low crawls and going over walls. They suck on monkey-bars. Not a necessary item.
- Costumes. If you are into dressing up…the sky is the limit! People are very creative when it comes to viagra overnight in usa the costumes. Costumes are optional, but encouraged.
Final note: Don’t wear anything that you don’t want destroyed. You are going to take a beating…and so will your clothes.